This template is...
- Comprehensive. Leave no stone unturned. Use this comprehensive business case template to ensure you've asked all the key questions.
- Business-oriented. Our clients use this exact template to ensure the viability of their chatbot project. It is thoroughly business-focussed.
- Department agnostic. HR, customer service, sales, other? Use this template to champion chatbots internally, whatever department you are in.
Summary of this template
Have you been tasked to put together a business case for potentially bringing a chatbot into your business operations?
This is the template you need.
Fine-tuned over years of experience implementing chatbots into some of the largest companies in the world, this business case template will help you prepare:
- Strategically (introduce the project and why it's vital to your business).
- Financially (introduce cost, benefits, ROI, and timelines).
- Operationally (define procurement, contracts, staff requirements).
And much more.
The chatbot business case template helps you cover all bases and ask the right questions internally.
The financial case for your chatbot
Making a financial case for bringing a chatbot into your business is, obviously, important.
In this section, the template helps you cover six key financial aspects to consider:
- Capital requirements,
- resources requirements,
- financial benefits,
- CAPEX and OPEX, and,
- non-financial benefits.
Grab the Chatbot Business Case Template to help you put together a comprehensive case for your chatbot.