personal information generally, as well as your rights in relation to your personal information and details
of how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint
Who we are
This website is operated by ubisend Limited.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These other third party
For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their cookie policies as appropriate.
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your device (eg computer, smartphone or other electronic device)
single-pixel images) on our website. These help us recognise you and your device and store some information about
your preferences or past actions.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data
and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of
our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
through cookies, please see below.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us
better understand our users’ requirements; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- personalise our initial correspondence with you if you make contact via a web form.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies - these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies - these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies - these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies - these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies - these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
- Targeting cookies - also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers
The cookies we use
The details below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
- Active Campaign - Active Campaign helps us keep track of the pages you visit on our website, in order to determine what portion of the website or services are the most popular or most used. This data is used to deliver customised content (including email) and promotions within the website and service to customers whose behaviour indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
- LinkedIn - LinkedIn helps us show you relevant advertising both on and off the LinkedIn site. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an advertisement later visited and took an action (e.g. downloaded a white paper or made a purchase) on our website.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
106 Ber Street
Changes to this policy