ubisend Ltd. DMCA
In order to fulfill our obligations to copyright owners, ubisend complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This policy sets out how we do that, including steps copyright owners should take if they believe that their copyrights have been infringed.
How to File a DMCA Notice
If you are a copyright owner, or authorised to act on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied, placed on or shared via ubisend in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please deliver a written DMCA Notice to our Designated DMCA Agent at the contact information provided below.
Your written DMCA Notice must:
- Include a physical or electronic signature of someone authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identify the copyrighted work(s) that you are claiming is being infringed;
- Identify the content that is claimed to be infringing and the URL or other description of where it is located on the Service;
- Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and, email address;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- Provide a statement, that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
Designated DMCA Agent Contact Information
Attn: DMCA agent
St James’ Mill
Any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Nothing in this policy constitutes legal advice. You may want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a DMCA notice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, it is ubisend’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that this policy is only for notifying ubisend of claims that copyrighted material has been infringed. For issues other than copyright infringement, or for questions about these or any other ubisend terms or policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org